Mystic Capital advises Zodiac Insurance in its sale to WORLD – a top 100 National Insurance Broker
Overview of Transaction
- Founded in 2011, Zodiac Insurance Services, LLC. is a managing general agency (MGA), specialty retail insurance broker, and Lloyd’s Cover Holder headquartered in Shamong, New Jersey (30 miles east of Philadelphia). The Firm underwrites and sells difficult-to-place professional lines, entertainment, and special event insurance to customers throughout the United States.
- After assessing a variety of strategies, Zodiac decided to partner with World Insurance Associates, a top-100 insurance brokerage based out of Tinton Falls, New Jersey.
Significance of Transaction
- The acquisition of Zodiac expands World’s wholesale capabilities and adds a leading niche broker to its value proposition and national footprint. The deal adds immediate expertise in the nuanced specialty event and entertainment industries; allowing World to capture the post-pandemic rebound occurring in the market.
- The partnership will provide Zodiac strategic new coverage options for its clients, technology, and access to a broad distribution network – paving a long runway for expansion.
Mystic Capital’s Role
- Mystic Capital was engaged by Zodiac and its Board of Directors to reposition the Company for the next chapter of its growth. Collectively, several strategies were evaluated before concluding with a sale to World Insurance Associates.
- Having guided World and Zodiac on their previous transactions, Mystic Capital has a long history advising both executive teams to highly favorable outcomes and underscores Mystic’s credo of fostering long-term, value-creating relationships built on trust and results.
Sound Results | Sound Advice