Mystic Capital advises the Klossner Valenta Agency (“KVA”), in its sale to High Street Insurance Partners, a top 20 national brokerage.
Overview of Transaction
- Klossner Valenta Agency is a leading second-generation, family-owned retail insurance agency headquartered in the Binghamton region of New York known for its in-depth local industry expertise and personalized services. KVA has built a substantial client base throughout the state.
- The Klossner Valenta Agency engaged Mystic Capital to guide the organization into its next chapter. After exploring several growth and perpetuation strategies, KVA decided to partner with High Street Insurance Partners.
- High Street Insurance Partners, a top 20 national insurance brokerage, continues its strategic growth plan with the acquisition of KVA. This acquisition will enhance High Street’s Northeast presence and provide the Klossner Valenta Agency with a springboard into the future.
Significance of Transaction
- By joining forces with High Street Insurance Partners, the Klossner Valenta Agency dramatically strengthens its product, technology, and market access; ensuring a long runway of growth and cross-selling potential.
- This transaction will position High Street Insurance Partners as a more comprehensive insurance provider in the region. KVA’s substantial customer network, strong local brand, and product offering complement High Street’s culture, growth strategy, and commitment to personalized, high-quality service.
Mystic Capital Advisors’ Role
- Mystic Capital was chosen by Klossner Valenta Agency to serve as its exclusive strategic and
- This transaction highlights Mystic Capital’s deep insurance expertise and its successful track record of generating highly favorable outcomes for multi-generation, family-led retail insurance agencies.
Sound Results | Sound Advice