Mystic Capital guides Forte Consulting and Investigations, LLC (“Forte” or the “Company”), in its sale to Applied Technical Services, LLC (“ATS”).
Overview of Transaction
- Through a network of approximately 1,200 technical specialists, Forte Consulting and Investigations provides forensic property consulting services to the insurance claims, real estate, corporate finance, and legal sectors.
- Forte’s leadership engaged Mystic Capital to advise the Company through the next chapter of its growth. After collectively exploring a variety of growth strategies, Forte decided to partner with Applied Technical Services.
- ATS is a premier global provider of engineering and technical services backed by private equity firm, Odyssey Investment Partners. Forte and ATS have come together in a strategic move that enhances both companies’ service offerings and expands their market reach.
Significance of Transaction
- The acquisition brings together two leading providers in the claims space, further expanding ATS’ position in forensic services across a broad range of industry verticles. The addition of Forte’s blue chip clients and over 1,200 specialists bolsters ATS’ scale and client diversification.
- The partnership with ATS significantly deepens Forte’s suite of in-house offerings. The scale, capabilities, and infrastructure as a result of the transaction, present significant opportunities for cost savings and increased efficiencies.
Mystic Capital Advisors’ Role
- Mystic Capital served as the exclusive strategic and financial advisor to Forte.
- This transaction underscores Mystic Capital’s deep domain expertise across insurance and our successful track record of generating highly favorable outcomes for our clients.
Sound Results | Sound Advice